[MLton] cvs commit: upgrade to SML/NJ 110.45

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:49:14 -0800

> I'd suggest checking for a minimal SML/NJ version.  Nothing breaks (except
> the Makefile) if you continue using 110.44.

I agree that is true right now, but the problem is that once I start
making changes I won't know if I have used something that works in
110.45 but not in 110.44.  And I don't want to test under multiple NJ
versions.  I think it's better if we all use the same one.

> In any case, since we're committed to a post-new-CM version of SML/NJ
> (and cmcat is working on recent SML/NJ working version) I'd like to
> eliminate the "old-style operator" warnings in the .cm files.

Fine with me.