[MLton] an analysis to flatten refs into tuples

Daniel C. Wang danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue, 18 May 2004 11:48:00 -0400

With the ref flattening and the bit packing optimizations, I'm really
tempted to write a naive Scheme to ML source to source translator, and see
how well MLton does with the output... If MLton will "do the right thing" in
  this case, I'd be very happy.

{stuff deleted}