[MLton] cvs commit: different layout for type error messages

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 26 May 2004 12:30:17 -0400 (EDT)

>   MAIL different layout for type error messages
>
>   Let me know what you think.

I think it's fine.  My only other comment was going to be that we should
have parse errors printed in the same layout, but they already are.

>   Actually, with the extra space, I was thinking of writing out the
>   information on the file position, just to make it easier for beginners
>   (who might not use an automated tool), since I don't think it matters
>   for the rest of us.

I still look at the file position, so I find  line  column  to be overly
verbose.