[MLton] website

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 11 Nov 2004 08:18:05 -0800

> Fixed: The immediate problem was a leftover /tmp/z on mlton.org, owned by
> sweeks rather than apache.  Removing the file fixed the problem.

The /tmp/z was created some leftover debugging code I had added to
wikiaction.py.  I took that out.

There's definitely one problem with the wiki approach that I need to
fix.  I no longer see (most) failed accesses in the httpd error_log;
instead, the wiki simply returns a page asking the user to create the
page.  I should figure out a way to get a list of those so I can see
which are errors.

What do you think about moving the CML README to the Wiki?