[MLton] Developers page

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:51:18 -0800

To help developers keep up with who's on the MLton@mlton.org list and
what they're working on, I'd like for everyone who's on the list to
add their name to http://mlton.org/Developers, preferably along with a
page that has at least a sentence or two about you and your contact
info (see MatthewFluet, RayRacine, StephenWeeks for examples).  Feel
free to use whatever I sent for your welcome message if you want.

Of course nobody has to do this, especially if you want to remain low
profile for some reason.  But I think if we had more people listed
than we have now, it would help collaboration.  I'm sure it would also
be helpful for people just to see who it is sending some of these
messages :-).