[MLton] Finished (?) MLton.Child

Wesley W. Terpstra terpstra@gkec.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 20:27:58 +0100

On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 09:14:13PM -0800, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> With my recent checkin to remove my Cygwin+CreateProcess attempt, I
> now (as expected) get an immediate error if I try to use
> Process.create
>
>   unhandled exception: SysErr: Function not implemented [nosys]

Err, great.

mlton's 'system' call stopped working under both cygwin and linux too; what
did you change? I see a "Process.wait (MLton.Process.spawnp (file = com,
..." in mlton/control/system.sml.

carrot:~$ mlton test.sml
call to system failed with Function not implemented:
gcc -c -I/usr/lib/mlton/include -O1 ....

Any ideas? It's stopping me from testing the current CVS.
I've been writing a diff to try cygwin+CP, but can't test it. =)

--
Wesley W. Terpstra