[MLton] MLton wiki

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:39:48 -0700

> So there should be a link on the front page describing all the
> WikiCommands.  i.e. a link to docs on how to use the Wiki! :)

I added a link from the Home page to the WebSite page (you could have
done this if only you could find the docs :-).  Hopefully this
addresses your concern.

The reason I didn't have such a link initially is because I think that
most wikis are far too in-your-face about their wikiness and not
enough targeted to their main audience, i.e. the people reading the
content.  I think that most people visiting the MLton web site are not
wiki editors, rather, they want to learn about MLton/SML.  That's also
why I reworked the default MoinMoin theme extensively to hide lots of
the wiki stuff and have a cleaner look.  Perhaps this is an un-wiki
attitude, but it's how I feel.