[MLton] Estimate on difficulty...

Daniel C. Wang danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:53:05 -0400

I'd like to do the following demo.. basically take the ICFP raytracing
benchmark and hook it up to a real physical render buffer so I can render
things interactively with MLTon.

I'd like to do this on Cygwin. Any advice on what's the least painless way
to do the above. i.e. what simple graphics libs have already been ported to
MLton.. is there a nice SDL binding already or do I have to do this myself?
The more code I can crib from somone else the happier I'll be. :)
I really just want a raw window with some keyboard and mouse input.