[MLton] upcoming release

Henry Cejtin henry.cejtin@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 01 Aug 2005 20:35:04 -0500

Re  non-standard-file-perm and control-file-has-bad-owner on Debian, my guess
is that the former means something has a permissions other than  0644,  0444,
0755  or  0555.   For  the  latter I would bet that some file has an owner or
group that isn't standard.  (I.e., things that get installed should  have  an
owner like root, bin, daemon or the like.)

Are you making the package for stable or testing?

Re  the warning from sprintf/vsprintf, I certainly agree: given that it isn't
ours, leave it as is.

Your sentence about MinGW stopped after `in saving world due to'.

Re the wiki, I would definitely vote for including the whole thing.  A  hard-
copy  format  would  be  nice,  but  I don't think that it is worth the large
amount of effort that it would probably take.  One  interesting  point  about
this  is how/where to put links to the live wiki from the snapshot.  It would
be kind of nice if each snapshot page had a link to  the  corresponding  live
page,  but, of course, pages can vanish and then the links would be dangling.