[MLton] upcoming release

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:44:15 -0700

> .. and x86_64 .. :))

Next release.  :-)

> Whatever decision I'm very interested in hearing the arguments
> and conclusion for my own project.

I was speaking more about addressing the immediate need for
documentation to be included with released packages, based on the
format we have (MoinMoin's markup language, for which we get HTML for
free).

I'm interested in discussion about longer-term ideas too.  Personally,
I've been reasonably happy with the MoinMoin markup language, although
it's tough to separate how much benefit of the wiki has come from
having user modifications via the web and how much has come from the
markup language.  But there is some synergy -- having a simple markup
language makes it easier for users to contribute, and thus encourages
them to do so.