[MLton] Emacs mode for editing ML Basis files

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 14:53:27 -0700

> Interestingly enough, and possibly relevant to the tabs/spaces discussion,
> ViewCVS shows no changes in the "diff to previous" for this revision:
>
> http://mlton.org/cgi-bin/viewsvn.cgi?rev=3938&view=rev

Which Path are you looking at?  I tried a few and they showed a diff.
For one that didn't (mlton/trunk/lib/cml/cml.lib), checking the box
that says "Generate output suitable for use with a patch program"
causes the true diff to be shown.  I'm not sure what ViewCVS is doing.

> 1) Any objection to adding
>      (provide 'sml-mlton)
>    or some such to mlton.el?  I like adding "(require 'sml-mlton)" to my
>    sml-mode-hook.

No objection here.

> 2) With our new-found ability to move files with history, should we start
>    a doc/emacs directory?

Sure, or perhaps even somewhere other than doc (the root?).  But doc
is OK too until we think of somewhere.