[MLton] CML bug?

Lukasz S Ziarek lziarek@cs.purdue.edu
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:08:58 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Matthew Fluet wrote:

>> Basically, I would like to get exception history to work with CML, to help
>> debug my other problem with interrupted system calls.
>
> If you've got an example that raises an exception with interrupted system
> calls, I could take a look at that, since my exception history is working
> fine.

Working on a test case currently, the basics pass just as per normal
expected MLton behavoir.  I am trying to isolate the behavoir out the base
eXene code, so its quite large right now, though I am pretty sure
Socket.recVec is the call that eventually raises the system call
interupted exception. I wanted to confirm with the exception history.  I
have a distinct feeling that my current MLton compiler did not bootstrap
correctly due to fairly obscure behavoir and the fact that you cannot
reproduce it.

thank you for your help,
Luke