[MLton] Windows xll

Neophytos Michael nmichael@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 14:12:06 -0800 (PST)

Is it possible to use mlton create a windows xll/dll?  (An xll is a dll that
can be loaded Excel.  After being loaded excel can call functions in the dll as
if they were native functions i.e., defined by excel itself).  I don't mind
having to write C, C++ code as wrappers for my ml functions.  Lately there was
some work mentioned on the mailing list on mingw but I didn't follow the
discussion very closely.  Has this capability been added to mlton?

Thanks for any help,
Neophytos