[MLton] Survey results, IDE

Alexandre Xlex0x835@rambler.ru
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:08:43 +0300

Hello,

I just want to ask when user survey results will be available? As far
as I understand it ended for quite long ago, but no information
available yet... =/

And another one (yes, I know I might be annoying), about IDE. I use
Eclipse now (for the PHP development) and explore available languages
plug-ins list, and there are OCaml, Haskell, but no SML... That's
really pity, not because I need that IDE now (I don't), but because
that's additional advertising of the project, that's minus one
threshold for the new users, that's really important in my point of
view...

Regards,
/Alexandre.