[MLton] survey

Suresh Jagannathan suresh@cs.purdue.edu
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:15:42 -0500

It looks good.  A couple of suggestions:

1. A box for respondents to indicate the kinds of applications they've
developed with MLton (or would like to develop) might be interesting.

2. Instead of a simple checkbox for improvements, how about
a numerical ranking scheme (1 = most important, 5 = least important)?

3. I think the items listed in the improvements section should be
aggregated based on:
       --- interfaces
       --- libraries and FFI
       --- debugging/testing/profiling
       --- documentation and licensing
Currently, these different topics are interleaved in no apparent order.