[MLton] SML documentation tools

skaller skaller@users.sourceforge.net
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:07:14 +1000

--=-MEpAQJ8lKSmm+ZQdjtQF

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 22:50 -0400, Ray Racine wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 16:16 -0700, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> > It occurs to me that a powerful way to build an SML documentation
> > system by embedding documentation in SML comments would be to
> > integrate with -show-basis, so that the description of a value appears
> > just above its type signature.
>=20
> Java 1.5 added the concept of annotations (source file meta-data).=20

FYI: I have a 'control inverted' version of this kind of thing
called interscript .. of course it is vastly superior to
90% of all the utilities every man and his dog provides
for each language put together, since it is in itself
a complete fully fledged portable programming language (namely
Python).

--=20
John Skaller <skaller at users dot sourceforge dot net>

--=-MEpAQJ8lKSmm+ZQdjtQF

--=-MEpAQJ8lKSmm+ZQdjtQF--