[MLton] Subversion

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 08:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

> I've put up the converted repository at mlton.org.  Committers
> (i.e. Matthew and I for now) can access the repository as
>
>  svn+ssh://mlton.org/svnroot/
>
> So, committers can check out the trunk with
>
>  svn co svn+ssh://mlton.org/svnroot/mlton/trunk mlton

I was able to check out the repository, but I was not able to commit:

-bash-2.05b$ svn commit
Sending        runtime/gc.c
Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Can't create directory '/svnroot/db/transactions/3906-1.txn': Permission denied

I presume this is a server side problem, as it is the same for me from
Window/Cygwin and from Linux.

> Please try stuff out and report any problems.  I'm happy enough with
> the results that, if no one else finds any problems, I'm ready to
> switch over as soon as Matthew is.

Fine by me.