[MLton] Welcome to Vesa Karvonen

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 09:31:49 -0400 (EDT)

Vesa,

Welcome.  I would love to see some more work on useful libraries.  I've
played around a bit with John Reppy's ml-doc system, the system that
produces the Standard ML Basis Library webpages, and have found it to be
convenient, if not perfect.  It does have the advantage of ultimately
giving a consistent look and feel to the Standard Basis Library and any
additional library documentation.

I would also like to encourage you to write up your little 'for-loop'
combinator library from comp.lang.functional for the mlton.org Wiki,
hanging it off of the "StandardML" page.

-Matthew