[MLton] FFI types

Henry Cejtin henry.cejtin@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 12 May 2005 16:40:27 -0500

I  was  surprised  that  MLton didn't produce any error message when I did an
_import claiming that a function returned an array.

Concerning Tom7's mail, is there any reason why the FFI couldn't  be  tweaked
so  that  xxx  option's  could  be  passed and returned if the xxx type was a
string or ref or array or vector, converting between ML NONE and C NULL while
adding SOME in the other cases?

Completely  unrelated  to  the above, my friend Igor noticed that MLton is no
longer   mentioned   on    the    Programming    Language    Shootout    page
(http://shootout.alioth.debian.org).   (You  can still see MLton stuff if you
click on the link `The Great'.)  Does any one know why?