[MLton] upcoming release

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 10:38:37 -0800

Since I have packaged Cygwin and MinGW successfully over the last
week, that closes all the remaining issues that were holding back the
release.  I will start building packages for an experimental release
on all platforms, with the intent of doing a public release one week
after I put those up.

The main thing that remains to be done is make a pass over all the
wiki documentation to clean it up and bring it in line with the
release.  Anyone who wants to can contribute to that effort simply by
editing the wiki.

Adam, if you have time to clean up the HTML->PDF process before the
public release, that would be great too.  As it stands, I'm inclined
not to include the PDF in its current state.

Please bring up any other issues that affect the release ASAP.
It will happen soon.