[MLton] mingwows

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:00:56 -0800

> On the topic of installers and packages, would anyone be interested
> in a native MacOS installer for MLton?

I imagine that at least John Reppy, who reads MLton-user but not
MLton, would.  You might ask on MLton-user and see who responds.

In general, it's good idea to package MLton for a platform in the way
that users of that platform expect.  The easier it is for people to
install and use MLton, the more people will use it.  So, I would be
happy to see a native MacOS installer.  And, if the process of
building one can be scripted, I can integrate the script into my
packaging scripts and have it happen whenever I build packages.