[MLton] htmldoc pdf MLton guide

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:24:28 -0500 (EST)

> * I tweaked the header and footer a bit.
>
> * I eliminated some redundant HTML title stuff at the beginning of
>   each page, since the same information appears in the header.

One thing that I notice, is that there isn't any space between the
  Home Index
links in the header and first line of text.  In the HTML, it isn't as
glaring, as the links are in a smaller font off to the right.

But, that's a very minor point.

> All in all I think the output looks great, and should definitely go in
> the release.

Yes, I definitly think it should go in.  But, the plan is also to ship
with the doc/guide HTML, right?