[MLton] mingwows

Daniel C. Wang danwang@CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 22:19:33 -0700

I understand this was fixed in 3.5 but  I could be wrong. It would be
nice to have a POSIX environment for MLton without the need for Cygwin.
Actually, we don't really need a POSIX environment, just a good
implementation of the Posix structure for the Basis. So in a pure
mingwin env what's missing from the POSIX structure?