[MLton] CommandLine_commandName has no gotoInfo property

Daniel Harvey dharvey@cc.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 3 21:32:36 PDT 2006

We've more or less finished the CPS wedge we've been working on. It will
produce working executables for some SML programs. For mllex we get the
error "CommandLine_commandName has no gotoInfo property". This appears to
be a part of the x86 code generation phase and we were wondering what kind
of error this would indicate. The way our transform works is we take SXML
to our CPS representation, and then our CPS back to MLton's SSA. When we
compile mllex, it successfully gets to machine, so there is some problem
with the SSA code we generate which is not getting caught by the type
checkers.