[MLton] C-- backend

John Dias dias@eecs.harvard.edu
Tue, 4 Jul 2006 01:23:47 -0400 (EDT)

An excellent point. You can see the (non-final) design in section 11.2,
and Cmm_CreateThread is even implemented. The big missing piece is the
limitcheck. If you want to see an example from the qc-- test suite, you
can take a look at the pair of files qc--/test2/src/factmain.c and
qc--/test2/src/fact.c--
-j