[MLton] Sample Code with Sharing Constraints

Steven Melendez smelendez@gmail.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2006 15:54:39 -0400

------=_Part_24436_1495347.1153338879984

Hi,

As I mentioned on my one previous post, I'm working with Norman Ramsey this
summer on tweaking mlton to suggest missing sharing constraints. I was
wondering if anyone on the list had suggestions of sharing constraint-heavy
codebases that compile under mlton which I could use for testing.

Thanks a lot,

Steven Melendez

------=_Part_24436_1495347.1153338879984

Hi,<br>
As I mentioned on my one previous post, I'm working with Norman Ramsey
this summer on tweaking mlton to suggest missing sharing constraints. I
was wondering if anyone on the list had suggestions of sharing
constraint-heavy codebases that compile under mlton which I could use
for testing.<br>
Thanks a lot,<br>
Steven Melendez<br>

------=_Part_24436_1495347.1153338879984--