[MLton] x86_64 port status

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sat, 6 May 2006 18:41:13 -0700

> It would be very helpful if individuals on other platforms (BSD and
> Darwin and Solaris particularly) could checkout the x86_64 branch and
> try to compile the runtime:

On Solaris, I get a lot of errors like the following.

basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c: In function `Socket_INetSock_toAddr':
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c:6: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c:10: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c:11: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c: In function `Socket_INetSock_fromAddr':
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c:18: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c: In function `Socket_INetSock_getInAddr':
basis/Net/Socket/INetSock.c:30: warning: cast increases required alignment of target type

Any idea what to do about these?