[MLton] MinGW + x86_64

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley@terpstra.ca
Wed, 10 May 2006 20:21:50 +0200

I've gotten the basis to ... uhm ... compile. :-)
Now, I see this:

Error: ..\lib\mlton\basic\vector.sml 10.29.
   Variable type in structure disagrees with argument signature.
     variable: unfoldi
     structure: _ -> [ 'a t ]
     signature: _ -> [ 'a t  * 'b ]

... I am guessing this is due to a broken upgrade path? However, I
don't have this problem on the MacOS build.
I'm using mlton 20051109 on MacOS and MLton 20051202 on MinGW.

What do I need to do to get around this?

Also, Matthew, are you planning to fix/change the signedness issue
for c-types.ml? Obviously, I could hack this, but it seems you have
some larger vision about how the types are supposed to be inferred
from the system.