[MLton] IncludeSVN

Vesa Karvonen vesa.karvonen at cs.helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 1 05:17:27 PST 2006

The IncludeSVN macro (see http://mlton.org/WikiMacros) would be even more
useful if one could specify a range of lines (suitably flexibly) to be
displayed instead of the whole file.  The specific use case I have in mind
is displaying snippets of code from libraries without (repeatedly) displaying
copyright/license details or display other details that I don't want to talk
about in the wiki document.  Regarding copyright, I think that within the
uses I have in mind (such as explaining or documenting various programming
techniques) showing snippets of code from the libraries should fall under
"fair use" (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright#Fair_use_and_fair_dealing).

-Vesa Karvonen