[MLton] Intel Mac version of MLton

Matthew Fluet fluet at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 4 18:44:31 PDT 2006

> Don't start just yet.  Matthew has one more commit to make, which he
> will make soon and let you know once he has done so.

I've checked in the changes to the header files that set up a 16-byte
aligned %esp for SML to make C calls.  According to Eric, this should let
one bootstrap on a Darwin platform.  As I understand it, he used the
PowerPC emulation on x86-darwin to bootstrap.  That might be somewhat
simpler than the cross compilation.

Sources can be checked out according to the instructions at:
   http://www.mlton.org/Sources