[MLton] Intel Mac version of MLton

John Reppy jhr at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Oct 9 21:11:50 PDT 2006

Quick update to my previous mail.  I see that I missed steps 4 & 5,
but I'm hitting some problem or other.  It appears that some
documentation
is not getting generated:

<jhr at frogbat> make install
mkdir -p /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/usr/local/share/doc/mlton
(                                                               \
         cd /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/doc
&&                                   \
         /bin/cp -fpR changelog examples guide license README /Users/
jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/usr/local/share/doc/mlton/       \
)
mv /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/usr/local/share/doc/mlton/
guide/mlton-guide.pdf /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/usr/local/
share/doc/mlton/
mv: rename /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/usr/local/share/doc/
mlton/guide/mlton-guide.pdf to /Users/jhr/Work/mlton/mlton/install/
usr/local/share/doc/mlton/mlton-guide.pdf: No such file or directory
make: *** [install-docs] Error 1