[MLton] Intel Mac version of MLton

Matthew Fluet fluet at cs.cornell.edu
Thu Oct 12 06:09:09 PDT 2006

Well, its obviously a linker issue.  You could try compiling
regression/math.sml with the options '-keep g -keep o -verbose 1'
which will save the intermediate files and print out the command line
passed to gcc.  I would also try '-codegen c -verbose 1' to see whether it
is a general linker problem or specific to the native codegen.

I googled for the error message, and there are a number of pages/posts
where people report seeing the error, but I haven't found an explaination
or a solution.