[MLton] Hmmm.... ML

Daniel C. Wang danwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 21 10:32:01 PDT 2006

They are not far along at all from what I can tell, and even if they are
someone should offer to translate what they have into SML.

I spamed the list already, but I think it be good if someone for the
MLton side pinged the list too and asked "what do we need to do for you
guys to use SML" :)

For the first time in a long whiled the ossified nature of the SML
language standard is a feature when compared to Ocaml! If they do
actually use OCaml for the Javascript spec,we should just just give up
on SML. Because if we can convince people to use SML for this
application what can we convince people to use SML over Ocaml for!