[MLton] commit r4725: Statically-linked wrapper functions for Intel Mac

John Reppy jhr at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Oct 28 11:06:56 PDT 2006

The changes seem to have addressed the problem with the regressions.
There are
a bunch of ~0.0 vs. 0.0 failures in the real tests, but the other
regressions
ran fine.  As expected, the FFI stuff causes the same problems as
with the
math functions.  I think that you are going to have to modify the
code generator
to produce the dynamic linking stubs on Mac OS X.

	- John