[MLton] commit r4725: Statically-linked wrapper functions for Intel Mac

John Reppy jhr at cs.uchicago.edu
Sat Oct 28 13:03:08 PDT 2006

I did a "make clean" followed by a "make all-no-docs" and things
progressed
nicely until mllex, where I get

Compiling mllex
mlton -target self mllex.mlb
/tmp/fileBcDSd1.2.S:unknown:missing indirect symbols for section
(__TEXT,__symbol_stub)
call to system failed with exit status 1:
gcc -c -o /tmp/fileinqLc7.o /tmp/fileBcDSd1.2.S
make[2]: *** [mllex] Error 1
make[1]: *** [tools] Error 2
make: *** [all-no-docs] Error 2