[MLton] SML-programming search engine

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Sun Oct 29 22:57:28 PST 2006

I thought it might be useful to have a search engine that searches the
SML world, so I used Google Co-op to create one.

  http://google.com/coop/

  Google Co-op is a platform that enables you to customize the web
  search experience for users of both Google and your own website.

Here's the customized SML-programming search engine:

  http://google.com/coop/cse?cx=014714656471597805969%3Afzuz7eybmcy

So far, I've only put a few of the more obvious sites there.  Feel
free to join the project and contribute more sites.  If the search
engine seems useful, I'll add a link from the MLton site, perhaps from

  http://mlton.org/StandardML