[MLton] ViewCVS

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Tue Sep 5 15:41:59 PDT 2006

> ViewCVS on mlton.org is a little broken; the graphics and css files
> can't be found, so I get missing images and uncolored colored diffs.

Both fixed.

For the logs, the missing images were due to a conflict in
configuration of Apache aliases between the alias used for wiki pages
and the alias used by ViewCVS.  I tweaked the Apache conf to get the
right alias in place.  The missing colors were due to the ViewCVS CSS
file (/usr/share/viewcvs/styles.css) not being found.  The ViewCVS
script was looking in /etc/viewcvs/doc, so I added a symlink from
there to /usr/share/viewcvs.