[MLton] MLton library project

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Thu Sep 28 14:25:12 PDT 2006

* Stephen Weeks:

> Makes sense.  We definitely did not intend for others to assign
> copyright.  I've tweaked doc/license/MLton-LICENSE (and hence
> http://mlton.org/License).

"the above copyright notice" doesn't make much sense.  It's also not
clear if you need to keep copyright notices in compiled binaries.

You reallly should give a precise copyright statement in the
MLton-LICENSE file that fulfills the requirements of the license.
Or you should change the license so that it doesn't require that
downstream developers compile such a list of copyright notices
on their own.