[MLton] Patch: Leopard/powerpc

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Fri Dec 7 17:11:14 PST 2007

I needed to make these changes to get the runtime to compile clean on
Leopard 10.5.1.
I don't have an x86 mac to see if Leopard uses __eip or eip.

According to my system headers, dlsym/dladdr are available since 10.3,
as is _dyld_get_image_header_containing_address. Since
_dyld_get_image_header_containing_address is deprecated in 10.5, my
patch uses dladdr which should work on all versions that
_dyld_get_image_header_containing_address works on, as well as future
versions.