[MLton] Patch to make ML-Yacc output line directives

Vesa Karvonen vesa.a.j.k at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 16:35:00 PST 2007

While browsing code with the def-use mode, it is somewhat annoying to
end up in some generated file, such as a file generated by mlyacc.
The attached patch makes MLton's version of ML-Yacc output line
directives (http://mlton.org/LineDirective) recognized by MLton.  I've
tested it on MLton (front-end/*.grm) and ML-Yacc (yacc.grm) files and
it seems to work correctly.  I had to make somewhat more extensive
changes to ML-Yacc's code than I initially assumed would be necessary
to make it work.  At any rate, I wonder whether others find this worth
committing.  I could also implement the same feature for ML-Lex.

-Vesa Karvonen