[MLton] MLton.GC.collect hangs when using MLton.Finalizable

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Sat Feb 17 11:28:36 PST 2007

> At any rate, sorry to have wasted your time on this and thanks for
> taking a look. I should probably increase my bug reporting barrier
> wrt MLton.

Not at all.  This kind of discussion is useful.  And having problems
and solutions in the archive will help people in the future.  It
doesn't really matter whether the bug is in your code or in MLton.  If
you're uncomfortable submitting something as a bug, then submit it as
a question, or unexplained behavior, or ...