[MLton] Experimental 64-bit binary package (& SVN sources)

skaller skaller at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 28 23:51:13 PST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 01:06 -0600, Matthew Fluet wrote:
> I have posted an experimental amd64-linux (64-bit mode) binary package
> to the usual place:
>    http://www.mlton.org/Experimental
> The corresponding sources can be checked out with:
>    svn co svn://mlton.org/mlton/branches/on-20050822-x86_64-branch
> mlton.svn.x86_64
> (You can skip the binary package and use a 32-bit build (preferably
> from a recent trunk check out) to bootstrap.)

I guess I'd like to build the sources from the binary eventually
(maybe on my other box given the length of time .. :)

For now, can you suggest some tests?

In mlton script I changed

#lib='/usr/lib/mlton'

to reflect my install point:

lib='/work/mlton/usr/lib/mlton'

but I have no idea if that's enough .. possibly need to
set PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH too?