[MLton] Windows port of MLton using the Microsoft tools (e.g. without MinGW)

Daniel C. Wang danwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jul 26 19:38:20 PDT 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_Windows_Services_for_UNIX

Have you considered SFU/SUA. You can download a full gcc tool chain for
it from Microsoft!

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=93ff2201-325e-487f-a398-efde5758c47f&displaylang=en

The catch of course is that this subsystem is only available for Server
class versions of windows or Vista Ultimate.