[MLton] Re: idea

Daniel C. Wang danwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Oct 31 21:44:50 PST 2007

The ELF format should allow embedding of arbitrary sections of data. So
doing this on ELF based systems (e.g.. Linux) should be doable. It would
be nice to factor out the code into a reusable library. SML/NJ could
benefit from this idea too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executable_and_Linkable_Format