FW: [MLton] Working: MLton/Win64 toolchain

Nicolas Bertolotti Nicolas.Bertolotti at mathworks.fr
Fri Aug 15 14:21:23 PDT 2008

I was actually a problem with GMP that I had forgotten to build with the --enable-alloca=malloc-reentrant option.

The remaining issues I am now facing are not related to the Win64 port or even MLton in some cases (scaling issues during refFlatten and deepFlatten ; memory overhead ; call functions in Win64 DLLs)

Thanks again for the update. This is already very useful to us.

Nicolas