[MLton] Summer of Code 2008

Eric McCorkle ericmcc at cs.brown.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:32:56 PST 2008

On Feb 25, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Adam Goode wrote:

> It's begun...
> http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/2008/02/sounds-like-summer.html
>
> Also, I just added a couple of small things to the Projects page.
> Doesn't look bad, probably needs more.

I don't know if I count as a "student" (graduating from Sc.M,
starting Ph.D somewhere in the fall), but I'd be more than willing to
get involved in one of the projects (of course, I would do this
separately from the parallel work I'm pursuing, and I'll keep working
on the parallel work after I'm done with the project this summer)

--
Eric McCorkle
Brown University