[MLton] MLton: A few questions

emil artin emil.artin at web.de
Thu Apr 2 01:59:38 PST 2009

Thank you very much for your anwsers.

> MLton is a volunteer project, so developers contribute when they have the
> resources to do so. No one currently has support to do significant
> development on MLton and many of us have other responsibilities that take
> precedence.

Hopefully mlton project finds more volunteers and financial support
that will keep it alive! I believe that the potential consumers of
this project can also contribute to boost its popularity by using
it in more real world projects.

Coming from other background than CS I'm actually a beginner who
tries to combine his intellectual curiosity (to some extent) with
his daily job.

Thank you again!

Regards
E.A.