[MLton] Re: MLton: A few questions

emil artin emil.artin at web.de
Fri Apr 3 03:27:10 PST 2009

I have extracted your version of libgdtoa.a and the version in
the compilation subdirectories and compared the symbols in object files
and found out that the following files in your version contain
the missing symbols(!):

	gdtoa.o
	strtof.o
	strtord.o
	strtorf.o

I have changed the library "libgdtoa*" in subdirectories "build/lib/self"
and "runtime" and rerun the compilation!
Voila!
	Build of MLton succeeded.

Nevertheless, the actual problem remained untouched!
It is somehow strange why my libgdtoa* deviate from yours.
Should I send you the complete output of my compilation run?

I'm using gcc 4.2.4 on AIX 5.3!

Regards,
E.A.