[MLton] release and future devel

Matthew Fluet fluet at tti-c.org
Fri Jun 19 13:26:05 PDT 2009

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Matthew Fluet wrote:
> I regularly self-compile on x86-darwin and amd64-linux, so I don't think that
> there are any issues on those platforms.  I should also be able to check
> x86-cygwin and x86-linux.  If you regularly use another platform, it would be
> helpful to verify that things work as expected on that platform;
> bootstrapping from mlton-20070826 and running the regression suite is a good
> baseline test.  Obviously, your favorite SML application is another good
> test.

I've updated most of the documentation to reflect the current state of
affairs (as I understand them).  Check out
   http://mlton.org/Credits
and update if I've overlooked something.

I've also been conservative about mentioning newly supported platforms.
There have been some commits referencing IA64 and PowerPC64, but I'm not
sure of the extent of the support; seems only for HPUX and AIX
(respectively).