[MLton] mlton.org is back online

Stephen Weeks sweeks at sweeks.com
Mon Mar 1 19:23:16 PST 2010

> * Dispersal of URLs: mlton.org for mailing lists, mlton.org for one
> site, mlton.googlecode.com/ for source repository,
> code.google.com/p/mlton for project wiki, issue tracker, etc.

This one isn't so bad.  We can make XXX.mlton.org aliases.

> The only immediate decision that needs to be made is whether to migrate
the
> mail to google groups (basically, invite all the old members to join), or
> change the mail handling back to the VPS.

I'd vote to change the mail handling back to the VPS for the short
> term, and then do a single switch of everything.

All right.  I switch the MX record back to mlton.org.  It might take up to a
week for some things to catch up.  I await further discussion and a
consensus from the group, at which point I will update the DNS as
appropriate.